Adding devices to your buildings is now easier than ever!
- To add a device first create a building and then add devices to it.
- Already have a lot of buildings? Go to the building page and click the plus icon in the menu. Here you'll find the add device option.
- Add Hub as the first step in empty buildings.
- Easy access to our ‘how to guide’ of how to place devices correctly.
- Add the optional metadata from the beginning to get access to features that need them.
- All done? Download a CSV summary of the devices installed to use as documentation.
- Next to the add device option you also have the option to add groups. Create a ventilation zone or balance control (both requires Airthings balance)
Ever struggled to figure out what device belongs to which building? No more! We've made a few improvements to the building section to make it even easier to access insights and manage devices.
What’s new in the Buildings section:
- See all devices for a building in the new devices tab
- Add new buildings in just one simplified step
- We've also removed building images and the map on the overview page, as it was rarely used. It might look a bit empty right now, but we have lot's of plans on making the the overview of your buildings more useful. (If you have input on how, let us know!)
Coming soon: New and simplified add device flow. Stay tuned!
Who wants to click through month after month just to get to the date you're looking for? Not us! With our brand new date picker you can jump to any month or year with a single click. Just select the month or year in the top of the date picker and jump straight to the one you want.
We all know the feeling of seeing the air quality data improve after making a change in a building 📉 Changes to airflow, temperature setpoint, maximum occupancy, ventilation maintenance. The list goes on.
With building events, you can make a note of these types of changes or adjustment in a building and easily compare air quality data before and after the change.
How it works:
1: Go to the building you want to add an event to and click add
2: Describe what was done and select the date
3: Voila! The event will show as an annotation on graphs related to the building.
Comparing and proving improvements to the air quality of your buildings have never been easier 🎉
Dealing with buildings in different timezones or just a fan of the imperial system? We've made som improvements to ensure our dashboard works regardless of your preferences.
All report graphs now start at 00.00 based on the timezone of the building.
We also will always display feet and square feet if your user settings are set to imperial. You can also switch between metric and imperial 🤩 We'll do the calculations while you focus on the air quality of your buildings.
Sounds nice! but what does this mean? 🤔
Firstly, this means our new View Plus product has joined RESET's list of accredited air quality monitors, an important seal of approval in the industry. 🤝 Secondly, it means that the data provided by our dashboard will be continuously assessed for accuracy, reliability, and compliance with the international RESET standards for indoor air quality. ✅
As a result, the process for RESET-certifying your own buildings will be much easier as an Airthings user.
What is RESET? The RESET Standard is the world’s first sensor-based and performance-driven data standard and certification program for the built environment. The Standard outlines the requirements to deploy monitors, collect data, and report results. 💡
Simply another step in ensuring you have the most accurate and reliable information about the air you breathe 🙌
Have any questions about this or something else? Please let us know at: email@example.com
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email